Opening: Accounting Specialist II
There is an immediate opening for a full-time Accounting Specialist at the InterChez headquarters in Stow, Ohio.
To ensure accurate accounting resources for receipts and/or disbursements within the InterChez group of services. Duties include performing a variety of complex and analytical bookkeeping tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting records, and preparing financial and statistical reports. Reports to department head, or other designated person. Additional information available includes essential job functions, additional responsibilities as assigned, and works closely with Accounting and Operation teams to provide the required services to customer.
- AR/AP Responsibilities
- Cash application
- Invoice generation
- Customer & Vendor relations
- Maintain and oversee Customer & Carrier Files
- Maintain and update system interface log ensuring timely data flow
- Assists in the development of continuous process improvement and high quality service.
- Assist in developing strategy and overall execution of freight bill audit and payment and customer invoicing.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent work experience with a concentration in Logistics, Supply Chain, Production, Operations or Materials.
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years of Accounting, Bookkeeping experience at a Transportation Company, Consulting Firm, Third Party Logistics company (3PL), Manufacturer or Distribution Company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-persuasive, able to handle conflict and pressure; product/service knowledge, problem solving skills; creative; sense of urgency; attention to detail; strong communication skills; ability to manage carriers and customers.
- Experience in customer service/ communications highly desirable.
- Must possess strong computer skills, including MS Office Applications. Accounting software knowledge ,Quick Books experience highly desirable
- Experience utilizing Transportation Management Systems is a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact us by emailing InterChez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tagged → Careers