Business Development Manager
There is an immediate opening for a full-time Business Development Manager at the InterChez headquarters in Stow, Ohio. This position is responsible for managing $3-6 Million in account revenue, establishing new accounts, and reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships/customer accounts within an assigned geographic territory.
- Manage monthly appointment activity and pipeline in CRM.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding portfolio of offerings.
- Execute pre-call planning and resource coordination.
- Collaborates with internal departments to problem-solve and provide optimal transportation solutions
- Effectively presents the company’s value added services and benefits to customers
- Responds to customer needs and requirements with appropriate solution
- Conducts follow-up calls on prospects within a timely manner
- Proven ability around prospecting for net new clients, cold calling, and developing new business.
- Experience creating and executing a territory management plan.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exhibits excellent time management skills and very detail oriented
- Energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet
- Proven track record in client development
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in sales and/or account management preferably within Logistics
- 50% travel
Education & Experience
- 2 – 5 years experience in sales and/or business development preferably within Logistics
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or 3 – 5 years of Logistics sales experience
- Salary is based on experience and discussed at interview
- Plus Unlimited commission opportunity
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 45-55 hours a week
- Health Coverage
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact us by emailing InterChez at email@example.com